- Develop, implement, and evaluate state-of-the-art generative models for various applications, including natural language processing, computer vision.
- Work closely with technical teams to design, develop, and deploy generative models that solve real-world problems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and incorporate them into technical solutions and measurement matrix, especially with the generative AI used case.
- Design experiments to test hypotheses and validate models against the matrix.
- Develop and maintain codebase for models and optimize performance for scalability and efficiency by working closely with MLOps and DevOps.
- Keep up to date with the latest research and advancements in the field and contribute to academic and industry publications.
- Mentor junior team members, provide technical guidance, and promote best practices, especially in AI development.