- Develop, maintain and operate Data Governance framework, policy and standards for bank-wide including data privacy control, data access, data usage, data classification, data lifecycle management, cross-border transfer, data exchange with third-party partners, business metadata, data stewardship and data quality management.
- Enable data monetization within legal, compliance, data privacy and market conduct regulations by working closely with senior management and related teams to define strategy, use cases and search for solutions to allow responsible usage
- Identify strategic data acquisition, data partnership, drive data ingestion and sharing between SCB, subsidiaries, affiliates and external business partners
- Build data valuation framework to drive high-value data generation, data collection and data quality management to accelerate data driven business model
- Initiate and implement forward-looking data governance measurement, metrics and optimization to reach the top maturity level of data governance maturity model
- Drive awareness of data governance and data protection law through training programs and communications rollout in collaboration with data protection office
- Develop, expand and automate data governance processes, data quality program, business metadata management and data protection using automated data governance solutions